Charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home located in an established McCall neighborhood with beautiful native pine trees and within walking distance to downtown, Payette Lake, Payette River, Shore Lodge, High School, and St. Lukes Hospital and much more. The terraced, fenced-in backyard surrounded by beautiful native trees with two paved patios, stone walkways, water feature and pond, and fire pit is a perfect, private setting for family enjoyment and entertainment. Other features of the home include:
- Cozy great room as you enter the front door making you instantly feel at home.
- Beautiful upgraded kitchen with a large granite top island is great for entertaining.
- Adjoining family room to kitchen adds extra space for entertainment and enjoyment.
- Downstairs master bedroom and large master bathroom with sauna, bath tub, two vanities, shower, walking closet and outdoor access to hot tub.
- Two private rooms upstairs with additional TV/Game room.
- Two car garage plus a workshop storage building.
- Fully fenced in backyard ensuring safety of young children and pets.