New Meadows is not just the crossroads of Hwy 55 and US Route 95, it is a pastoral mountain area along the Little Salmon River with beautiful views of Brundage Mountain. Similar to all of the mountain central Idaho area, New Meadows offers an abundance of recreation options. The elevation is lower than other neighboring towns, offering homeowners more summer shoulder months to enjoy hiking, biking, golf, fishing and other outdoor activities. Snow field mountains are not for away for Alpine and Nordic Skiing and Snowmobiling. Areas of interest include the 45th Parallel and Zims Hot Springs.
Donnelly Fun Facts:
- New Meadows is located in Adams County approximately 10 miles from McCall.
- Population: 496
- 2015 Median Price Home: $198,000
Donnelly Recreation Facts:
McCall Recreation Facts:
- Miles of Hiking and Mountain Biking Trails in Payette National Forest and Local Developments
- Over 300 Lakes and 4 Major Rivers Make the New Meadows Area a Heaven on Earth for Anglers
- 18-Holes Golf Courses within minutes of Downtown New Meadows
- Access to Rafting, Kayaking and Canoeing on the Salmon River and Snake River
- Miles of Off-Road Motorized Trails
- Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding at Brundage Mountain and Little Ski Hill
- Close to Numerous Nordic Skiing Areas with Miles of Groomed Trails
- Backcountry Skiing with Plenty of Powder
- Over 500 Miles of Groomed Snowmobile Trails
- Numerous Areas for Snowshoeing
- Easy Accessibility to Yearly Hunting for Big Game and Upland Game Birds
- Miles of Horseback Riding Trails.
- Starting Point for the Famous Weiser Bike Trail
If all of this sounds like a place you would like to enjoy year-round or part time, do a quick search now and see what homes are available in the area. If you find something you like or want more information about the area, contact us through our website or call us at 208-634-9472. We here to help!